What crazy weather! We had to get our winter coats out again. That’s a big switcheroo after we just got used to wearing shorts 🙁 Lots of good rain though! That’s a positive thing for a section of the country that has been in drought for quite a while. Thanks for stopping by today — rain or shine! — to link your awesome posts!
Featured from last week: Little House Living – 7 Tools Every Beginning Seamstress Must Have Oven Mitt and Cookie Dough — Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert The Pragmatic Parent — Kids Aren’t Listening? Use the 5:1 Rule Hill House Homestead — Backyard Gardening Cincy Shopper — Easy Root Beer Float Pie Tikkido – Father’s Day Hardware Store Gift Bow Walking on Sunshine – How to Grill the Best Burger Ever Esavings Blog — How to Save Money when you’re living paycheck to paycheck Debby Goes Shabby — Love Story Brooklyn Farm Girl — Mini Coffee Cake Muffins How to Make a Burlap Wreath – How to Make a Wreath for Memorial Day Just Measuring Up – Truck Party DIY 3 Awesome Ideas
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way