Still planting and mulching! There were some awesome and unique plant specimens in the landscape when we bought the house — one of the things we both liked about the property. The evergreen trees have almost tripled in size from their 5 foot height two years ago and the shrubs planted along the fence now reach the top of it and create a beautiful background that just begs for lower growing flowers. We’re using a lot of native plants and so far all are thriving — keeping fingers crossed!! Thanks to you for bringing your awesome and unique posts to share this week!
Featured from last week: The Pragmatic Parent – Create a Quiet Spot for Your Child to Calm Down Lolly Jane – DIY Painted Tile Floors Thrift Diving — DIY Bathroom Vanity Joy’s Jot – Four Corners Four Patch Memory Quilt Ann’s Entitled Life — Herbed Cheese and Veggie Macaroni Salad Made in a Pinch – Book Box: Summer Reading List for K-2 Simply Beautiful — DIY Industrial Pipe Towel Bar Gluesticks – Summertime Sundae Party My Thrift Store Addiction — Short Girl Footstool Food Fun Family – Sand Pudding Cups Disney Magic Mommy — Save Hundreds at Disney with One Trick
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way