The local paper reminded us yesterday that winter temperatures and possible snow will be here in about 9 weeks — just to balance out the reality of the 100 degree heat we’re living in at the moment. I’ve been working inside where its cool leading Rocky the Cat to believe he lives with lunatics. Woodwork changes colors, built-ins disappear, new lights appear in the ceiling, boxes of assorted goods appear and disappear in the living room as one project finishes and another begins. Worst of all, the bed had moved from one side of the master bedroom to another so when he did one of his rip tears through the house, expecting to end with a giant leap to the bed, there was only empty space. He sulked the rest of the day under the rocking chair in the family room in the basement. Thanks for stopping by to share your posts this week — stay cool!!
Featured from last week: Just Measuring Up — DIY Nursery and How to Paint Stripes Premeditated Leftovers — Banana Split Candy Bark Simply Designing – Farmhouse Shelf Brooklyn Farm Girl — Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Simply September – How to Throw a Favorite Things Party Jessie Fearon – How to Lower Your Grocery Bill Claire Justine – A New Kitchen Sink and Taps Pillarbox Blue – Outdoor Sofa Upcycle with Shibora Dyeing Crafting a Family — How to Plan a Kid Friendly Picnic in Your Own Backyard Perfectly Imperfect Club – How to Make a Strong Recovery after Birth H2O Bungalow – Simple Image Transfer
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way