A beautiful out of town wedding last Saturday and an enjoyable visit with good friends on Sunday. The eclipse on Monday was three minutes of awesome!!! We went to the viewing at the local college stadium with several thousand high school kids and the college marching band drummers — so fun!! Now I’m back to painting. I want to have the trim work all done before the new carpet goes in the week after next. Am I the only one that needs deadlines to keep me motivated? Thanks for taking time in your busy week to stop by with your awesome projects!
Rose Bakes — Shabby Chic Baby Shower Cake Premeditated Leftovers – 10 Overnight Oatmeal Recipes Sow and Tell U – 14 Stress Free Tips to Get Ready for Your Vacation All That’s Jas – Baklava Ice Cream Love and Renovations – DIY Lawn Games Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Chocolate Caramel Poke Cake Food Fun Family – Easy Meatball Stroganoff The Pragmatic Parent – When Motherhood Leads to Postpartum Depression and Burnout Just Measuring Up – How to Make a Box Kite
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way