The first day of fall. Already. Like an old movie, the calendar pages are flying by! We’ve accomplished most of our summer goals, though and hope to get back to a “normal” life after the last four years of getting ready to move, moving, and settling in. We updated, painted and redid two houses in that four year span. THAT was a challenge 🙂 Thanks for stopping by each week to share your challenges, awesome projects and great recipes!
Featured from last week: Annie’s Noms – Salted Double Chocolate Cookies Drugstore Divas – 10 Ways to get 10K Steps When Its Hot H2O Bungalow – Extensive Hurricane Preparedness Checklist Ann’s Entitled Life — Easy Maple Pumpkin Turnovers Our Good Life — Fall Bucket List Our Simple Homestead – Cost of Setting Up a Homestead ResinsCraft Blog — Concrete Mason Jar Planter Rose Bakes – Lemon Chiffon Layer Cake Jessie Fearon — 6 Budgeting Challenges and How to Overcome Them Everyday Home Blog — Five Elements of a Fall Tablescape
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way