Featured from last week: Ann’s Entitled Life — Baby Apple Walnut Pies Playdates to Parties — Why You Need to Budget Your Time When Planning a Birthday Party Cravings of a Lunatic – Chocolate Tacos H2O Bungalow – DIY Stenciled Lampshade Coupons and Freebies Mom – Easy Caramel Apples Six Figures Under – Homemade Lunch Hacks Simply Beautiful by Angela – Paw Patrol Birthday Party Made in a Pinch – 3 Tools to Save Money while Shopping Housewife How-tos – 10 Things to Clean After Summer Vacation Miss Millenial Magazine – 11 Easy Ways to Find Friends When You are No Longer in College
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way