Beautiful fall day! We’ve been working on several outdoor projects we started earlier. Heard a rumor that winter is on the calendar 🙂 Thank you for bringing your projects — indoors and outdoors — to share this week!
Featured from last week: Blessed House — DIY Built-ins from Ikea Bookcases Cupcake and Kale Chips — Maple Dijon Apple Coleslaw Simply Beautiful by Angela — Board and Batten Tutorial Ann’s Entitled Life — Pumpkin Nut Roll All Things Big and Small — DIY Greek Key Curtains Domestically Speaking — DIY Firewood Rack Rose Bakes — Eyeballs on a Fork Just the Woods — Painted Kitchen Island Busy Budgeter — How to Make 74 Freezer Meals at Home in Four Hours Sadie Seasongoods — DIY Halloween Moon Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter