Featured from last week: Scrapality – 6 Steps to a Secure Blog Moms Need to Know — Chicken Caprese Penny Pncher Jenny – How to Fake a Clean House Grandparents Plus – 20 Crumb Crusts The It Mom — 6 Decor Ideas for the Family Room to Encourage Family Time Study at Home Mama – Kids Kitchen : Easy Berry Scones Citrus Swirl – High Conflict Parenting Best Blogging Business — Windows 10: Are You Ready This Mama Loves – Shaun the Sheep Movie Marshmallows Sugar Crumbs — T-Shirt to Stuffie (10 minute DIY) The Fab Journey — How to Lose Weight when you set all day at your job Lexi Michelle Blog — Campfire Pizookie
Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab on the upper right!
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter