Off to the farmer’s market yesterday and a very welcome change from painting, cleaning, and all the other things associated with moving! As we walked through the village green, a little toddler charged unsteadily in our direction. He stopped directly in front of me, jabbering earnestly, offering up a bent twig in his fist. I bent down, took it and thanked him, smiled at his mom and he waved bye bye as we walked on. Totally made my day! May you find some little thing to make your day joyful! Thanks for bringing your great posts to the party!
Pret a Vivre – DIY Fringed Belt Home – Make Your Own Frame Tray A Cultivated Nest — Delicious Blue Cheese Chicken Salad The Art of Why Not – You Want Me to Thankful for THAT? Bunny’s Warm Oven — Cherry Coffee Cake with crumb topping Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab on the upper right!
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter