It seems like we have been working toward this moment forevah — I think we are ready. Even if there still seems to be a lot of “stuff” that needs to find its way into boxes before M(oving) Day. Only two days left!! We expect to have internet at the new house before the weekend . . . but you know that old saying about the best laid plans! Backup plan is to have an automatic linky party ready to go on Sunday as usual. If there aren’t features, you’ll know the internet bundle installation was delayed!! Here’s to a wonderful week full of new adventures and new beginnings!
Featured from last week: Drugstore Divas — Bacon Spinach and Tomato Sandwich The Best of Long Island — Rustic Tomato Tart A Vision to Remember — Best Grape Salad Ever Crafty Journal — Travel Tic Tac Toe Everyday Made Fresh — Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips Sweeptight — DIY Underwater Birthday Party Grab a featured button here.
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /