We’re taking time this weekend to finish up some ongoing projects, organize a bit and catch up with ourselves in general. We finally have enough done so we don’t quite feel like we are still camping in the new house. We found the brackets for the handrail on the stairs – no place logical at all — but there they were! (see this post)! Thank you for taking the time to catch up and drop off your links this week!
Featured from last week: LouLou Girls – Caramel Apple Spice Cake H2O Bungalow – Reusable Washable DIY Grocery Bags Mom’s Madhouse – German Chocolate Cupcakes Keeping It Real — DIY Felt Food: A Box of Doughnuts All That’s Jas – Pumpkin Orange Chocolate Wrapped Cake Real Advice Gal — DIY Halloween Marquee Laura’s Little House Tips – Witches Broom Stick Recipe Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter