Hope your Halloween was a howling success! We were warned to expect 200-300 or more Trick or Treaters — and that the previous owner of the house was known for handing out full-sized candy bars! Oh my! Fortunately one of the local stores had a huge overstock of chocolate bars at a low, LOW price. So the first callers got a choice that included 108 full sized bars. But the couple dozen red pencils I threw in at the last minute went even faster than the candy! Glad that you are calling today and bringing your own awesome posts to the party!
Featured from last week: Greco Design Company — The Value of a Daily Walk Hawthorne and Main — Halloween Style Don’t Eat Pete Free Printable Living Life and Learning — Thanksgiving Counting Cards and Puzzles H2O Bungalow — How to Strip Paint Off Furniture Diane and Dean — Backyard Ideas for Gabion Walls
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter