We were finishing yard work before the predicted snowstorm. Suddenly a sound caught our attention. Geese — hundreds of them — were flying overhead, following the river. Several large V formations were moving extremely fast at a very high altitude. The late afternoon sun caught the white underbellies making them gleam rosy gold in the light. It was almost like watching long golden chains floating across the brilliant blue sky. We stood, awestruck, until they all rapidly disappeared over the horizon. What a beautiful sight! Thank you for coming by to share your beautiful posts each week!
Featured from last week: Muchmore Creative — Fall Banner A Worthey Read — Apple and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls Domestic Bliss Squared — Blanket Scarf tutorial Rose Bakes — Perfect Roll-out Sugar Cookies H2O Bungalow – DIY Table Chargers Two Twenty One — Tiered Tomato Cage Christmas Trees Chaos is Bliss — Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken (with shopping comparisons) Please grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blogOR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter