Thanks for coming by to link your latest posts! So many recipes, thought provoking perspectives on life, great projects and fabulous ways to make life better and/or easier are linked here each week. Take a moment to visit one or two other links that catch your eye. You’ll feel better for taking some “me” time to browse and will find something to enrich your life! Here’s a sample from last week:
Bloom Design Online — Christmas Cookie Kit Madame Deals — Grinch Punch H2O Bungalow – Contemporary Stenciled Dresser A Cultivated Nest — DIY Christmas Yarn Tree Tabler Party of Two — “Olive You” Holiday Antipasto Wreath The FABulous Journey — How to Approach the Holiday Table Dogvills – Holiday Dog Treats Recipe Premeditated Leftovers — Tips for Creating the Perfect Gingerbread House Grab a Featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter