Thanks for coming by to link your latest posts! So many recipes, thought provoking perspectives on life, great projects and fabulous ways to make life better and/or easier are linked here each week. Take a moment to visit one or two other links that catch your eye. You’ll feel better for taking some “me” time to browse and will find something to enrich your life! Here’s a sample from last week:
Bloom Design Online — Christmas Cookie Kit Madame Deals — Grinch Punch H2O Bungalow – Contemporary Stenciled Dresser A Cultivated Nest — DIY Christmas Yarn Tree Tabler Party of Two — “Olive You” Holiday Antipasto Wreath The FABulous Journey — How to Approach the Holiday Table Dogvills – Holiday Dog Treats Recipe Premeditated Leftovers — Tips for Creating the Perfect Gingerbread House Grab a Featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Wendi @ H2OBungalow says
Thanks so much for featuring my stenciled dresser!
Wendi @ H2OBungalow recently posted…Nautical Sailboat Christmas Wreath
Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a moment and stop by our party that starts tonight @ 7 pm and goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We love to pin and tweet every creation that comes to the party! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls
Kimberly recently posted…Walnut Cranberry Bread
Anjanette @MommaYoung says
Thank you for sharing such a great linkup.
Anjanette @MommaYoung recently posted…Chicken Parmesan with Spicy Ragu Pasta Sauce
Have been coming to your party for a long time now. I really appreciate all the work you put into hosting the party and giving us a chance to share. This is a fantastic party with a wide variety of ideas. Thank-you.
JOY recently posted…Choo Choo Stocking
Thanks for the kind words!
Charlene recently posted…Chocolate Peppermint Grahams – No Bake Treat
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh recently posted…Balsamic Roasted Potatoes with Hormel Cure 81, Perfect for and Gathering
The Happy Creations says
Thanks for hosting, love the party. Have a beautiful day:)
Shellie Bowdoin says
Thank you so much for featuring my post from last week’s linkup!
Shellie Bowdoin recently posted…How Much Do You Spend For Your Clothes?
Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week!!
Appreciate so much you featuring the Don’t Miss These No-Cost Christmas Gifts post !!! Making memories is so much more rewarding than just buying presents. Blessings to you and yours this holiday season.
Rebecca recently posted…Don’t Miss These No Cost Christmas Gifts !!!!
Linda at Mixed Kreations says
Thanks so much for hosting the fun party! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Linda at Mixed Kreations recently posted…How To Remove Sticky Gunk Off Cans And Jars
Miz Helen says
We are having a great weekend here and hope you are to. Thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 12-6-15
Thanks so much for the party!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…Christmas in the Guest Room, Part 1, Christmas Home Tour 2015