This turned into paint all the exterior doors week! First the front door was painted yellow and then all of the other doors and the shed door AND windows went from dark, dark brown to gray. A very different look and feel to the whole property! Thanks to you for coming by each week to share your recent projects, recipes and awesomeness!
Featured: My Love for Words — 5 Signs your aren’t expecting enough from your kids The Happy Housie — Coastal Kitchen Makeover Cincy Shopper — Mini Pumpkin Pies Cottage in the Oaks — How to Make a Vintage Card Catalog Sideboard The Crafting Nook — Salted Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake Bars The Crafty Blog Stalker — Fringed Paper Scrap Wreath Saving Monday Camping — 5 Things to be prepared for when camping with kids Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt — Spider Egg Brownie Cake Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Katie @ The Crafty Blog Stalker says
Thank you for featuring my Fringed Paper Scrap Wreath! Thanks for the party too!
Yay!! Thank you so much fro the feature this week!! And thank you for hosting:)
Lynn at Quaker Hill Farm says
Thanks so very much for hosting!
Mother of 3 says
We painted our front door and garage door a bright blue a few years ago and I could not believe the difference it made! I’m patiently waiting for nice weather to paint all the columns on our house… well, that and still trying to decide what color to use.
Mother of 3 recently posted…Art Project #42: Splatter Paint Canvas
Marina @ Parental Journey says
My favorite link up <3
Marina @ Parental Journey recently posted…Hot Toys List – Kids Toys for Christmas 2016
Journa Ramirez says
Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Emily @ My Love for Words says
Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my 5 signs you aren’t asking enough of your kids post! I hope you have a great week! 🙂
Kids Activities Blog says
Hope you’re having a great weekend! Thank you for hosting!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…Women: Stop Making Excuses For Crappy Men!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
The party looks great again this week. Thank you for hosting!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb recently posted…Beef Pot Pie Casserole
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for featuring my mini pumpkin pies this week!
Thanks so much for the party each week!
Thanks for hosting!