This turned into paint all the exterior doors week! First the front door was painted yellow and then all of the other doors and the shed door AND windows went from dark, dark brown to gray. A very different look and feel to the whole property! Thanks to you for coming by each week to share your recent projects, recipes and awesomeness!
Featured: My Love for Words — 5 Signs your aren’t expecting enough from your kids The Happy Housie — Coastal Kitchen Makeover Cincy Shopper — Mini Pumpkin Pies Cottage in the Oaks — How to Make a Vintage Card Catalog Sideboard The Crafting Nook — Salted Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake Bars The Crafty Blog Stalker — Fringed Paper Scrap Wreath Saving Monday Camping — 5 Things to be prepared for when camping with kids Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt — Spider Egg Brownie Cake Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter