We loved the beautiful fall colors on the eastern end of the Great Plains — forests full of trees with gorgeous foliage. Here in the middle of the Plains, not so many trees. However, the Monarch butterflies are beginning their migration to the south and they swoop and soar from one flower to another before settling down in a sunny patch on the purple asters. What a sight! Thanks to you for swooping in to share your latest posts!
Featured from last week: B Superb — DIY Wooden Crate Darcy and Brian — How to Create a Family Fire Safety Plan Cooking in Stilletos — Fire Roasted Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons H2O Bungalow — How to Love the Home You Have Rose Bakes — How to Make Homemade Vanilla My DIY Envy — Metal Filing Cabinet Makeover Premeditated Leftovers — Chicken Alfredo Mini Pot Pies Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blogOR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter