Congratulations to Caroline Vencil for her post on Money Saving Hacks from an Extreme Cheapskate! That post received the highest number of views in recent memory — if ever! — at a Busy Monday link party. Thanks to everyone who clicked through for Caroline’s tips. As an experienced cheapskate, I learned some things from her post. A linky party is an easy way to check out blogs for new ideas and perspectives and to make connections with others. If you missed Caroline’s post last week, check out the link below. As always thank you all for bringing your posts to the party!
Featured from last week: Caroline Vencil – Money Saving Hacks from an Extreme Cheapskate Thrift Diving – Pretty Lavendar Master Bathroom Makeover So Much Better with Age — The Beginner’s Guide to Camping: Everything You Need to Take Camping Perfectly Imperfect Club — Survival Mode Housekeeping for when you are Overwhelmed Eat Move Make – Grilled Ribeye with Beer and Brown Sugar Marinade Play Dates Parties – How to make Bolivian Corn Cake (Easy Huminta) Grillo Designs — How to Paint Melamine Wood
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way