Bought our eclipse glasses so we are ready! We are near the middle of the totality swath crossing the US from Oregon to the Carolinas. We’ll only have two minutes of total darkness here, but people from all over the country and the world are expected to arrive just to experience those two minutes — and the time of partial eclipse surrounding them. Hotels have been booked for months and Airbnb’s are doing well in the area. There are people who chase eclipses all over the world — who knew! Thanks for stopping by to share your posts!
Featured from last week: My Thrift Addiction – Fairy Tale Express Frog Prince Paperie – Backyard Movie Party Eat Move Make – Caramel Apple Cups Moms choose Joy – 20 Communication Tips for Marriage Flour on My Face – Crockpot Zuppa Toscana Soup See Lindsey – Mini French Apple Tarts Olla-Podrida – Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho Little house Living — Why You Don’t Have to Downsize to Live Simply Pillar Box Blue – DIY Recycled Jeans Planters Hello Creative Family – 15 Minute Kid’s Infinity Scarf
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way