It’s been really, really cold — but I haven’t minded since I’ve been knee deep in an organizing project. I decided Christmas things needed to be sorted – again -before they got stashed away. I thinned out some when we moved. However, this house is so different from the one we lived in before that certain things don’t work here. My ultimate goal — if I can’t figure out a way to use all the “pretty things” this year — they won’t earn storage space. So far it is working. Except for the tote full of “parts” — like ribbon, odd ornaments, dismembered centerpiece — you never know when inspiration might strike. I went from half a dozen small totes of “parts” to just one medium tote, so that’s progress! Right?? Here’s hoping you are making progress on your goals and resolutions! Thanks for coming by to link your awesome posts this week!!!
Featured from last week: Just Measuring Up — How to Find Time for DIY Projects Love and Renovations — 3 Habits that will Keep Your Home Clean Mom’s Choose Joy — 5 Tips to Overcome Overwhelm Paralysis All That’s Jas – Indian Homemade Mango Chutney Play Dates to Parties — 5 Ways to Save Time at Home Sunburnt Saver — How to Save More Money and Time Grocery Shopping Around the Table – Top Ten Reasons to Eat Together as a Family More Often Mama Finds Her Way — The Habits that Increased My Happiness Brooklyn Farm Girl – 2 Hour Slow Cooker Bread
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way