Short Stuff was here overnight and the next day while Mom was traveling for work. So much energy and exuberance! He was delighted to find that he still had food in his special allergy free cupboard, that the glass he used last time was still here, that Rocky the Cat hadn’t claimed the bed he slept in and the soccer ball was just waiting to showcase his new found skills with Bytes a willing accomplice. Being six is wonderful! And so is being around a six year old! And you are wonderful for stopping by to link your newest posts!! Thank you!
Featured from last week: Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Bierocks: German Stuffed Rolls Mama Finds Her Way – 15 Natural Ways to Conquer Brain Fog DesignThusiam — How I Transformed Mr Dining Room without Replacing the Furniture Rain on a Tin Roof — DIY Chippendale Desk Cincy Shopper — Easy Easter Bunny Cake Not Just a Housewife — Easy to Build Toy Box Life Sew Savory — Felt Easter Basket Hazel and Gold Designs – DIY Glossy Photo Wood Slice Homesteadin’ Mama — Maple Sugaring Sew Historically — How to Dye Easter Eggs Naturally All That’s Jas — No Bake Cheesecake in Kataifi Nests 5Minutes for Mom – Nature Pocket Art Crafts Ala Mode – Egg Door Decoration Tutorial Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook