Looking forward to a wonderful Easter celebration with the family! Short Stuff and his mommy are here and so is her sister and mini-mes (how do you pluralize mini me??) We found time to sing Happy Birthday to Bytes — after the little ones decorated the cake with jelly beans. Today we meet the rest of the crew at my sister’s for dinner and a big Easter Egg Hunt! Should be an interesting day with three inches of snow predicted. There is 100 % chance of an abundance of great food and lots of laughter! Thanks for stopping by to share your awesome posts this day!!
Featured from last week: An Extraordinary Day – How to Make a Pretty and Meaningful Gold and Pastel Easter Table The Fogue Abode — How to Clean an Antique Piece of Furniture Must Have Mom — Adorable Easter Bento Boxes Life Sew Savory – Convertible Purse Back with free pattern The Handyman’s Daughter — DIY Wooden Wall Sconce Mrs Kringle’s Kitchen — Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs Burlap and Blue — Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for Kids Made in a Pinch — How to Face Your Fears and Live Boldly Centsible Chateau – How to Easily Extend Your Cabinets to the Ceiling Ann’s Entitled Life – English Trifle Eco Friendly Saver — Lower Your Energy Bills for Good! Of the Hearth — Making Healthier Choices at Fast Food Restaurants The Country Chic Cottage — Mother’s Day Pillow Neli Design — 6 Tips to Manage Your Child’s Video Game Time Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook