Seriously?? A blizzard?? In the middle of April?? A shut down all the roads, high winds and blowing snow, ice and snowdrifts blizzard??!!! Sigh! I am thankful for a working furnace, a full pantry and wonderful neighbors who took care of the drift in front of the garage this afternoon! Thank you for stopping by these woods on a cold and snowy day to share your posts!!
Featured from last week: The Kittchen – Why I Travel Alone Just Measuring Up — How to Shorten A Dresser Walking on Sunshine — Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie Anika’s DIY Life — How to Make a Mirrored Concrete Tray Celebrating Everyday Life — How to Paint A Brick Fireplace Rose Bakes — German Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting Simple Nature Decor — Shutter Wall Decor Lighting Fixture Organized Island – Puff Pastry Ham Pinwheels Olla Podrida – Ruling the Roost Tablescape Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.[pw-clippy caption
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook