I made oh so good cheesecake bars for a potluck picnic this morning. I had to double the recipe because the 8×8 pans were all packed and all I had was a 9×13 pan. Life is getting interesting as we count down to M(oving) Day! Thanks for stopping by to add your interesting links to recipes, projects and great ideas!
Featured from last week: This Silly Girls Life — No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake On Fern Avenue — Waterfall Side Table Makeover Outside the Box Mom — Preparing for a New School More than a Mom of Three – Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Year Round Homeschooling — How to Get Your Kids to Love to ReadA Life From Scratch — Worst Hostess Ever. Cowboy Caviar Tabler Party of Two — 4 Tips to Improve Your Writing
To grab a Featured Button, click on the Button Box tab (upper right on the sidebar)
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /