We made a delightful discovery this week. Our new home is near the flyway for monarch butterflies as they migrate, first to Texas, where they join thousands of other monarch butterflies from all over the northern US to continue their migration to the Sierra Madre mountains in Mexico. Translation: our garden is full of gorgeous monarch butterflies fluttering around purple asters, a deep blue butterfly bush and more! May your week be full of delightful discoveries!!
Featured from last week: Cincy Shopper – Chicken Potpie Casserole Over the Apple Tree — Recycled Wood Sign Keyholder A Cultivated Nest — Easy and Inexpensive Homemade Sauerkraut Grecodesign Company — Upcycled Gold Desk Organizer Southern Krazed — Green Bean Fries with Sriracha Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Made In a Day — Host the Perfect Garage Sale Must Love Home — 7 Steps to Create Your Own Mercury Glass Crafts a la Mode — A Sunflower Welcome Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box on the right sidebar.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter