Most of the ceiling is painted, from the front door to the back door! Hurray! And we are legal in that the vehicles have new plates and registration and we are registered to vote. We’ve met most of the very nice neighbors and discovered a neighborhood walking path. The hail damaged roof will be replaced. The welcome lady was here with a bag full of coupons. And a recommendation for a hairstylist. Missy in Dublin — you are the best! But this thousand mile trip every six weeks for a trim and eyebrows just isn’t going to work 🙂 Thanks to each of you for making the journey (virtual as it is!) each week to link your awesome posts!
Features from last week: Olla-Podrida– Pattie’s Secret Ingredient Carrot Cake H2O Bungalow – DIY Concrete Countertop The Disney Chef — Banana Cinnamon Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce Heathered Nest – 5 Stellar Personalized Housewarming and Hostess Gifts Premeditated Leftovers – Amazing Cheese Grits Flavours and Frosting – Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes To Simply Inspire — Simple Corn Salsa Let’s Get Crafty — West Elm Daybed Inspired Bench Please grab a featured button from the Button Box upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter