I’m at a family reunion this weekend — lots of family, food and fun, silliness, catching up on happenings in each other’s lives and many memories in the making. My mom’s family has been having these get togethers for decades and they have been woven through the lives of scores of people. The ties that bind also broaden our horizons as we listen to different experiences and viewpoints. Thank you for being a part of the A Pinch of Joy family as you come by each week to leave a link to your latest post!
Featured from last week: Thinking Outside the Sandbox — Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes The Handyman’s Daughter — 80’s Kitchen Makeover Walking on Sunshine — Overnight Cinnamon Rolls Food Fun Family — DIY Miniature Fairy Garden Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Banana Pudding with Shortbread Cookies Frog Prince Paperie – Pikachu Ears for Pokemon Party Chef Next Door — Red Currant Scones Ann’s Entitled Life — DIY Ruler Table Runner Music Teaching and Parenting — No More School Anxiety Strawberry Butterscotch — The Power of Thank You Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter