We are off to the State Fair. Three families = sampling strange foods, learning some new things, sunburns (or umbrellas, it’s a tossup this year) kids squealing on carnival rides, lots of walking and looking. And talking and laughing, of course! Hope you are having a great holiday weekend, too! Thanks for taking the time to link up your great posts!
Featured: Divas Run for Bling — 5 Fitness Tips from the Dog A Cultivated Nest — How to Wash Pillows in Your Washing Machine Pack Mama — Peanut Butter Dip The Quilting Room with Mel — How to Sew the Perfect Quarter Inch Seam Debbie Dabble Blog — What We Learned about Social Security: Planning for Early Retirement On Fern Avenue — Painted Fabric French Chairs Tutorial Cravings of a Lunatic — Chocolate Taco Domestic Perfection — DIY Concrete Countertops Silver Foodie — Hot Crunchy Chicken Salad Crafts ala Mode — My Lamp Makeover Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter