Featured from last week: All That’s Jas — Easy Cauliflower Frittata Grandma’s House DIY — How to Braid a Large Rag Area Rug Tikkido — Unicorn Cupcakes Tutorial Premeditated Leftovers — How to Make It Easier to Cook at Home Cedar Hill Farmhouse — 9 Inexpensive Ways to Spruce Up Your Home Divas Run for Bling — How to Stay Motivated Living on Cloud Nine – Strawberry Cheesecake Heart Muffins Just Measuring Up — Beatles Theme Party H2O Bungalow — How to Stencil A Plaque — Tips for Beginners Sugar Spice and Family Life — Brownie Cupcakes with Red Velvet Frosting Simply Beautiful by Angela — DIY Euro Pillows
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter