It has been a beautiful early spring week! We moved the outdoor furniture into place, pruned the Russian Sage and Knockout Roses, added an arch for the wisteria, and prepared to replace the plants wiped out by the Great Underground Sprinkler Leak of last summer, went for windy walks around the neighborhood paths and enjoyed the sunshine. I’ve been painting trim in the house — my sister Bee shakes her head and says I’m a hard core paint addict! And learned some things about plumbing. Worked to train our new kitten — is that an oxymoron! Busy week at Chez Charlene! Thanks to you for coming by during your busy week to share your great projects, awesome ideas and delicious recipes!
Featured from last week: Just 2 Sisters — Easy Tips on How to Cut an Onion An Extraordinary Day — How to Make a Pretty Oatmeal Topping Organizer for Your Breakfast Table Olla Podrida — Beer Pimento Cheese Soup My French Twist — Antique to Modern Day Bed Makeover Find It, Fix It or Build It — How to Build a Picture Frame Somewhat Simple — Carrot Bundt Cake The Navage Patch — Garden Shed Reorganization Julia Jones — Is Satisfactory Enough Sugar and Spice and Family Life — Strawberry Muffins The Sparrows Home – Tips for Taking a Meal to a Friend in Need
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter