We’ve spent the week working in the yard between rain showers, racing to finish before it becomes really hot! The back yard finally looks intentional and the different areas are starting to work together. We’ve added tons of flowers and plants that will survive the sun in the existing border. A new raised flower bed next to the patio is almost ready to plant. Big changes! It’s beginning to look more like “our” home outside. Thanks for coming by to share your awesome projects, delicious recipes and profound thoughts. A special thanks to those who take the time to say Hi and to visit other links!
Featured from last week: Claire Justine – How to Make Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam Freebies and Coupons Mom – DIY Lego Travel Kit Must Have Mom – DIY RV Makeover Eat Move Make – Grilled Pork Tenderloin Kababs Just the Woods — How to Safely Chop Down A Tree Women Managing Stress – How to Help Your Kids Follow Directions The Red Painted Cottage — How I Painted Our Ethan Allen Bed Tinselbox – Pink and Gold Party A Cultivated Nest — Raspberry Icebox Bars The Pragmatic Parent — 8 Memorable Birthday Traditions Kids Will Love Little House Living — 10 Minute Organizing Tricks
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way