A very busy and thoroughly enjoyable week teaching kids every day! Off this weekend to help a niece and her little son get settled after their move from Wisconsin. She says it was a legendary move –driving a 15 foot truck with car in tow over miles of construction for 11 hours at 40 miles an hour. I’d rather be on the listening end of that legend! Thanks for bringing your legendary projects, recipes and thought provoking posts!
Featured from last week: Wife Mommy Me — Stay in Touch over Summer Break Colorways and Concepts — Casually Classy Teaspoon of Goodness – No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Ball Tuxedo Cats and Coffee – 38 Ways to Declutter Your Digital Life Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller — Do You Know these Camping Safety Rules Not Just a Housewife — DIY Father’s Day Gifts From Playdates to Parties — The Smart Way to Purge your Linen Closet Life of 2 Snowbirds — Keeping Track of Every Penny Lolly Jane – DIY Bottle Opener Game
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way