Had a wonderful potluck dinner with family and friends on the Fourth of July. My sister Bee sets up a fantastic homemade ice cream bar with several different and wonderful flavors like strawberry cheesecake, death by chocolate and more. One of the other guests also brought maple bacon ice cream — very interesting!! With an ear and sinus infection (boo!) I left the noise and smoke of the fireworks and came home to keep Rocky the Cat company, instead. He hid under the bed so that didn’t work out either 🙂 Thank you for bringing your awesome blog posts to share this week!
Featured from last week: Caroline Vencil – 11 Expenses to Stop Spending Money On Drugstore Divas – Carry On Must Haves Burlap and Blue — How to Mod Podge a Vase Rose Bakes – Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake for a Crowd Walking on Sunshine – 5 Tips to Grow Amazing Tomatoes Tinselbox – How to Create a Lovely Butterfly and Hummingbird Garden Jennifer Maker – How to Make Giant Paper Sunflower Not Just a Housewife — Planter Box Fence Disney Magic Mom — When Your Perfect Vacation Isn’t Perfect Olla Podrida – Thai Chicken Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing Thrift Diving — When You Should Not Paint Wood Furniture
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way