Bytes informed me that we have been in this house exactly two years. We’ve accomplished soooo much, including new carpet on the main floor this past week. It finally feels like “our” home and I can’t wait to begin sharing some of the projects with you. It’s definitely been a learning experience!! AND the butterflies are here. Not the monarch butterflies with their gorgeous orange and black markings on both sides of their wings. It is a bit early for them, but the look alikes are visiting in huge numbers. The Painted Lady butterfly are smaller than the monarch and they have wings that are black and orange on top but the underside is gray and brown. The trees and flowers are alive with the motion of butterfly wings. What a sight!! Thanks for bringing your lively posts to share each week!
Featured from last week: The Pragmatic Parent — How to Get Kids to Listen Without Yelling Brooklyn Farm Girl — Sea Salt Baked Apple Chips Play Dates To Parties — How to Build Versatile DIY Backdrop Frame Coupons and Freebies Mom — Soft Homemade Caramel Corn Second Chance to Dream — DIY Wood Pumpkins Views from the Ville — Fluttershy Cake Mix Cookies Thrift Diving – Mid-Century Modern Dresser Makeover H2O Bungalow — 5 Tips to Tackle Overwhelming DIY Projects How to Nest For Less — Triple Layer Bars 1915 House — Master Closet Makeover
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way