We volunteered at two different Halloween parties this week. The costumes were fantastic! Princesses, of course, and superheroes. Robots and scientists. Dinosaurs and ninjas. The ideas were endless and so creative. And next year we are going to have costumes, too. I’m thinking Wheels can be bacon and I’ll be an egg — I can just see it!! Thanks for bringing your great projects, ideas and recipes to share.
Featured from last week: Premeditated Leftovers — Coffee Bean Bark Our Simple Homestead – 50 Household Tips Every Homemaker Should Know All That’s Jas – Creme Brulee Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake Abbotts at Home – Build This Fun PVC Pipe Tent Organizing Moms — Make the Most of Little Chunks of Time I Wasn’t Expecting That — Ultimate Halloween Cake Love and Renovations – Home Staging Tips Miz Helen’s Country Cottage – Cheesy Olive Beer Bread Little Urban Greenie – Life Changing Alternatives to Cable TV
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way