Sudden change of plans. The scheduled hosts for Thanksgiving aren’t able to do so. Never fear — we moved from that end of the state to this end and we’ll have the feast here instead. Still not sure of the head count, but there will be plenty to eat! And lots of laughter and good times. I am thankful for all who bring their links here each week. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Featured from last week: Dagmar’s Home – How to Throw a 50th Birthday Party on a Small Budget The Red Painted Cottage — DIY Painted Christmas Tree Collar Suburban Simplicity — Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee Jordan’s Easy Entertaining — Easy Handmade Clutch Six Figures Under — How to Plan and Pack Food for a Trip Christmas Tree Lane – Spa Day Gifts Shibley Smiles — Mini Apple Cheesecakes Country Chic Cottage — Painting a Steel Door Moms Choose Joy — Learn How to Transform Your Life by Doing One Thing at a Time Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Roasted Turkey Pretty Extraordinary — How to Choose the Right Dog for Your Family The Cravings of a Lunatic — How to Cook a Spatchcocked Turkey
- Grab your featured button code to paste on your blog
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way