On the road again to a family gathering in the neighboring state. We will meet my sisters and their husbands a couple of hours away to spend the night and travel to our destination the next day. It’s supposed to be “warmer” — like in the low twenties. I’m trying to look on the positive side — no snow predicted. 🙂 Thanks for traveling by to link your fabulous posts this week!
Featured from last week: Second Chance to Dream — Free 2018 Winter Olympic Printables 3 Boys and a Dog — ADHD Toys for Boys Centsible Chateau — Budget Bathroom Renovation Olla Podrida — Crispy Popcorn Cookies All Tha’s Jas — Fillo Cherry Blossoms The Bewitchin Kitchen — First Trimester Survival Guide So much Better with Age — Valentine’s Day High Tea Party Embellishmints — How to Cut Men’s Hair Food Fun Family – Loaded Potato Nachos My French Twist – Paper Bag Vases Rose Bakes — One Bowl Chocolate Cake Burlap and Blue — How to Make Paper Roses Walking on Sunshine – Heart shapped Oreo Truffles Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook