We celebrated Wheels birthday this weekend. He surprised me and chose apple pie to hold his candles instead of cake. Seven year old Short Stuff volunteered to be in charge of games so we had a wild game of pin the tail on the donkey and an age appropriate movie for which he sang all the lyrics. A jigsaw puzzle on the kitchen island for the adults to visit over. A quite satisfying celebration! Thanks for stopping by to share your most recent posts!
Featured from last week: The Red Painted Cottage — 11 Ways on How We’ve Stayed Married for Fifty Years That Skinny Chick Can Bake — Tres Leches Cake Country Chic Cottage —Exterior Stone Veneer Esavings Blog – 10 Free or Cheap Family Activities 5 Minutes for Mom — DIY Halloween Costumes for Girls Simply Designing — Halloween Candy Bars From This Kitchen Table — Being Hospitable as an Introvert Annika’s DIY Life — How to Build a Drawer Thrift Diving — DIY Garden Planters The Bearded Hiker — Pan Seared Scallops Flour on My Face – Sweet Spicy Peach Lime Chutney Grab your featured button to add to your blog. You won’t see the code, but the button will show a green line, indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook