Thank you for coming by each week to share your talent on Busy Monday. And thank you … thank you for your comments, for sharing on Facebook and Pinterest, supporting A Pinch of Joy. You are the absolute best! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Featured links: Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller — 3 Ways to Save Money before Year End Hill House Homestead — Scripture Ornaments Baking Beauty — Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Life After Empty Nest — Wrap It Up Like Santa
All Things Christmas with a Pinch of Joy!
Click on the link to go to the board, Click on “Follow” and comment on the snowflake pin (shown left) for an invitation to join.
- Add a Busy Monday button somewhere on your blog or a text link in your post.
- Link directly to your post – anything family friendly YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- I would love it if you follow A Pinch of Joy in some way – email, rss, facebook, twitter, bloglovin’.
- Visit other Busy Monday links and leave some goodness in the comment box. And if you were the recipient of that sweetness — please return it and pass it on!
- Next week’s Busy Monday party will follow the usual schedule for those who wish to participate! If you are busy celebrating we will see you in the New Year!
All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website — and so are other links that catch my eye! I also share on facebook.