Wishing you a wonderful day! The calendar says “Mother’s Day” and that means end of school is coming quickly. Here are a couple dozen ideas for teacher end of year thank yous. If you’d like more ideas (for teachers and moms!), check out my Great Little Gifts board on Pinterest.
Featured from last week: A Worthey Read — Captain America Easy Kid Drink Debbi Dabble — Fairy Garden SITS Girls Napwarden — Easy Fried Ice Cream Haberdashery Fun — DIY Assymmetrical Color Block Totes Five Little Chefs — Jump Rope songs with Printables The Pin Junkie — How to Use Rich Pins on Pinterest Swanky Recipes – Strawberry Shortcake Crafty Journal — Tissue Paper Flower Favors Much More Creative — Where are your keys? To grab a Featured Button, click on the Button Box tab (upper right on the sidebar)
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /