What a week! A rare September storm pounded with pingpong ball sized hail for almost thirty minutes and then was followed by a brilliant double rainbow. Our credit card number was stolen. We got new cellphones that work great everywhere but in the house where we still have to hover around the front window. Single silverware pieces began showing up in random boxes — what’s up with that? But the best part was unpacking the last box packed with all the leftovers around the house — the one that should have said “unpack me first”. It contained, among other things, the base unit for the landline, the rest of the silverware, all the pens we own and most importantly my prescription (expensive!) reading glasses!
Featured from last week: Living off Love and Coffee — Halloween Party on a Budget Diane and Dean DIYing Together — ;DIY Garden Fountain Five Little Chefs —Halloween Boo Sign Cooking with Vinyl — Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream City of Creative Dreams — Playdate Cards Printable Reasons to Skip the Housework — Raspberry Peach Crumble
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter