Pink strawberry cookies studded with white chocolate chips seem to announce “spring is coming!” They are pretty and cheery additions to a cookie tray, perfect for spring occasions. Or a reminder of fresh strawberries and sunshine when there is a foot of snow on the ground. With four ingredients, Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are quick and easy to make. The hardest thing I’ve found is keeping the white chocolate chips evenly distributed in the dough. They seem to want to pop out of the dough as you handle it. Which makes them look even more irresistible – but a little difficult to manage. Resist the urge to double the amount of white chocolate chips. Or you’ll be scooping the excess chips off the cookie sheet and the counter. You can’t put them back in the bag, of course. So you’ll have to eat them. Just sayin’…..
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (or lightly grease the cookie sheet)
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil and mix well to make a thick dough.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoonsful of dough and roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 6 – 8 minutes until lightly golden on the bottom.
- Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet, then remove to cooling rack.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy by clicking on the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here