I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We celebrated with 30 of our family — and that is not even half of the potential!! It was fun, with lots of good food and much laughter! So thankful for them all. And I am so thankful for all of you who come to link each week!
Featured from last week: Hey Fitzy — Wrapping Gifts: Tips for making them beautiful and meaningful Cupcakes and Kale Chips — No Bake Apple Cheesecake Bars The Crafty Blogstalker — How to Make a Minky Rag Quilt Two Twenty One — How We Paid Off $125,000 in Debt H2O Bungalow — How to Hang Pictures with Two Hooks Living on Cloud Nine — Buttermilk Squash Soup Moms Choose Joy — 5 Self Care Tips for Reducing Holiday Stress Cottage in the Oaks — How to Make Victorian Christmas Crackers The Navage Patch — DIY Lighted Christmas Star
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter