Next weekend is the big family reunion. We are so excited to be able to help host after living so far away for so long. Family members have been gathering in August for the past seventy years. My mother and her younger sisters were the last ones living who attended the first reunion and it is amazing how many young families make it a priority to show up each year, carrying the tradition forward. My three sisters and I (and families!) will be preparing food for next Saturday. Friday evening, Wheels, Bytes and I will host the meet and greet for early arrivals at our home. (Posts have been a little scarce as we finish up several house projects.) Lots of cooking to be done this week — and laughing and talking and reconnecting. Thanks for bringing your awesome posts to this gathering today!
Featured from last week: Wonderfully Made – Second Anniversary Busy Budgeter – How to Start a Budget when you Suck at Budgeting Culinary Envy – Can’t Wait Microwave Lava Cake Knick of Time – How to Make “Antique” Apothecary Bottles Born Again Farm Girl — Dos and Don’ts of Going to a Drive In Theater Southernly Splendid – How To Brighten Your White Shoes Suzy’s Sitcom – Make Beautiful Memories with Plaster Casting Miz Helen’s Country Cottage – Grilled Fruit Salad The Happy Housie – How to Decorate Your Master Bedroom on a Budget Jodie Fitz – Salad Stuffed Race Cars Muchmore Creative — Welcome Sign
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way