A dozen great cookie recipes to make your holidays merry and bright!
4. Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts
7. Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies
9. Butterscotch Pecan Softies – no bake
10. Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints
11. Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies
You might also want to check out these Christmas collections! Please pin!
no bake and no stress treats in small batches. For when you want to have a variety of treats without a lot of leftovers.
- Chocolate Peppermint Grahams
- Grinch Kabobs
- Butterscotch Pecan Softies
- Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Bars
A Dozen Awesome Appetizer and Delicious Dips from a Pinch of Joy
Welcome to A Pinch of Joy! I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here
For more sweet recipes check the A Pinch of Joy Desserts and Sweets gallery.
What a fun idea, I will have to check back for more cookie ideas! 🙂 I would love to invite you to share your post at my 2014 Christmas Homemaking Hop Linky Party. 🙂
April recently posted…2014 Christmas Homemaking Hop