Memorial Day weekend always seems like the real start of summer, although it really is the tail end of spring. School is already out in many places, gardens are planted, kids are playing late in the evening filling the air with shouts and laughter. Some are ready for the first outing of the year, while plans are laid for all the good stuff to eat that will fill tables across the country this weekend — mmm! Let’s all take a moment on a busy Monday to honor those who have served our country, especially those who gave their life. Their sacrifices will not be in vain as long as we remember. Thank you for stopping by this week with your great posts!!!
Featured from last week: Walking on Sunshine – Brain Aneurysm Symptoms (in memory of a sister in law), Just the Woods — How to Build a Shed Flour on My Face – Crock Pot Garlic Herb Chicken The Crafty Blog Stalker – DIY Dog Chew Hello Creative Family — DIY Tenzi Dice Game Tutorial eSavings Blog — Save Money on Groceries The Happy Mountaineer — How Can Sourdough Starter Make Your Spring Baking Sensational Best of Long Island – Strawberry Banana Coupe The Crazy SAHM — Today I Quit Momming Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt – Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way