“How do I keep the recipes I know I will make again and again” is a question sometimes asked of me. Of course, recipes will always be on A Pinch of Joy and you can search for them using the search bar. Or click the appropriate category at the top of the A Pinch of Joy page to visit the photo gallery. (You might find some new yums that way, too!) There are also other alternatives. Choose the one that fits your style best.
- Create an A Pinch of Joy folder in your bookmarks and bookmark the individual recipes into that folder.
- Create an A Pinch of Joy board on Pinterest to save your favorite A Pinch of Joy recipes. (And while you are doing that go on over to www.pinterest.com/charlenev and click “follow” to catch my pins on a wide variety of topics or just follow my Eat Healthy board for all the A Pinch of Joy recipes.)
- Check out My Recipe Magic. It is a free service which has a recipe book and shopping list and menu planning features. I like and personally use this site, which also includes nutritional information on each recipe. To reach my page from anywhere on A Pinch of Joy, scroll down to the footer and click on the pink chef’s hat. Many recipes on A Pinch of Joy will also show the My Recipe Magic icon – just click on it to go to the site.
- Use Evernote. Or the Evernote Food App. Both are free and both sync to other devices. Either one is good for mobile use and you will always have your recipes with you, convenient for shopping. Saved recipes are searchable which is a timesaving feature. Saved recipes are also shareable, especially handy if more than one person in the family is cooking, or if you want to pass on a favorite recipe to someone else.
- Print your favorite A Pinch of Joy recipes using the print button embedded in each recipe and keep them in a binder for quick reference.
Other sites for recipe collection: I have not used any of these personally, just letting you know they are there! These are all free. Most of them do not have pictures associated with the recipe, a feature I prefer. If you have a recipe storage site you like, please share in the comments!