Wow! It tastes just like eggnog! That’s what everyone says who tastes Eggnog Fudge for the first time. Truth in advertising. It really does taste just like eggnog! If you like the taste of nutmeg and eggnog, you’ll love this!
Gather the ingredients for this before you begin. It will take a while to reach 234 degrees and you will need to stir quite frequently, but once the thermometer reaches that point things will move quickly. When you add the white chocolate chips, try to spread them around so they will melt quickly instead of dumping them all in one spot where they will clump. And take forevah to melt. Chill before cutting. With these little hints, Eggnog Fudge goes together quickly and easily. And when you are done, it will taste just like eggnog!
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chip
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ¾ cup egg nog
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Line a 9x9 inch square pan with non-stick aluminum foil, non stick side up, then spray with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, sugar, and egg nog in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil. Stir frequently until mixture reaches 234 degrees on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat. Pour bag of white chocolate chips over top of the sugar mixture. Stir until chocolate chips are melted.
- Quickly stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla extract and nutmeg. Mix well. Transfer fudge to greased baking dish, smoothing out the top. Sprinkle with a bit of nutmeg if desired.
- Cool for about 2 hours in the refrigerator until firm. Lift out of pan onto cutting board and cut into squares.
For other no-bake recipes in this series: Christmas Wreath Potato Chip Clusters Cherry Mash Bars Pistachio Fudge Cinnamon Swirl Cream Cheese Mints Classic Oreo Truffles Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark Ritz Turtles Gooey Golden Chex Mix Fabulous Fudge No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
12 Day of Christmas Cookies: Fruitcake cookies Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies Pineapple Walnut Cookies Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints Cherry Almond Chews Polka Dot Macaroons Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts Butterscotch Pecan Softies – no bake Toffee Crisps Crescent Mini Chip Cookies Minty Christmas Cookies
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Follow: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter and pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!