These are so cute and colorful, they will make any party fun! They are perfect for kid events and they love to help assemble them. Adults laugh when they see them on a buffet table and love them, too. And – big bonus! – they are good for you.
You can assemble them using short 6″ kabob sticks. But if kids are involved, look for the blunt coffee stirrers. The little straws work great and are sturdy enough to pierce the fruit without bending. I found flat bamboo stirrers with rounded ends that also worked well.
This is another quick and easy holiday treat that requires no baking and can be made in quantity as large or as small as you want.
- For each Grinch you will need:
- 1 large green grape
- 1 strawberry
- 1 banana slice dipped in lemon juice
- 1 mini marshmallow
- 1 coffee stirrer
- Slice banana and dip each slice in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Wash and cut or pull stem off strawberries
- Push coffee stirrer into fruit as shown, beginning with grape for face (make features with food safe marker, if desired), banana slice for fur, strawberry for hat and mini marshmallow for pompom.
Watch for more no bake and no stress treats in small batches between now and Christmas. For when you want to have a variety of treats without a lot of leftovers.
- Chocolate Peppermint Grahams
- No-bake cheesecake chocolate covered bitty bites
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Gems
- Butterscotch Pecan Softies
- Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Bars
If you want cookies check these out —
1. Fruitcake cookies 2. Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies 3. Pineapple Walnut Cookies
4. Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies 5. Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints 6. Cherry Almond Chews
7. Polka Dot Macaroons 8. Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts 9. Butterscotch Pecan Softies 10. Toffee Crisps 11. Crescent Mini Chip Cookies 12. Minty Christmas Cookies