- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 2 cups (12 ounces) white chocolate candy melts (or equivalent almond bark or chocolate chips)
- ½ to 1 cup of salted peanuts (or any other nut you like)
- Mix chow mein noodles and nuts in large bowl.
- Spread parchment or waxed paper on counter OR large cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. When melted pour over noodle and nut mixture, stirring gently but thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper, top quickly with candy sprinkles.
- Cool completely before handling. Store at room temperature.
Check out these other holiday collections!
12 Days of Christmas Cookies: Fruitcake cookies Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies Pineapple Walnut Cookies Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints Cherry Almond Chews Polka Dot Macaroons Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts Butterscotch Pecan Softies – no bake Toffee Crisps Crescent Mini Chip Cookies Minty Christmas Cookies
12 No Bake Gifts from the Kitchen: Christmas Wreath Cherry Mash Bars Potato Chip Clusters Pistachio Fudge Cinnamon Swirl Cream Cheese Mints Classic Oreo Truffles Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark Ritz Turtles Gooey Golden Chex Mix Fabulous Fudge No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Eggnog Fudge
12 Awesome Appetizers and Delicious Dips: Cheesy Chicken Enchildada Dip Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Cinnamon Apple Baked Brie Pineapple Bacon Bites Ham and Cheese Pinwheels Hot Roast Beef Party Sandwiches Thin Crust Fresh Veggie Pizza Bacon Onion Cheese Spread Tuna Spread Warm and Cheesy Bacon Dip Reuben Dip And the bonus appetizer: Grinch Kabobs!
Gifts in a Jar with free printables: Savory Chicken Noodle Soup Mix Hot Chocolate Mix Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies Apple Butter Crumb Cake Mix Potato Soup Mix Hot Chocolate Mix Toffee Blondies Mix Chocolate Andes Mint Cookie Mix Chai Tea Mix Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodle Pancake Mix
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring. Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here