Pistachio Fudge makes a pretty addition to a candy plate or a dessert buffet. It is quick and easy to make – almost foolproof. (I used a handmixer to make it even easier and to ensure everything was well mixed.) The fudge has a smooth, almost fondant like texture that contrasts nicely with the crunchy pistachios. It’s delicate flavor surrounds the robust nut flavor for a nice balance. Pistachios are a member of the cashew family and are nutritionally dense with proven health benefits. There ya go . . . Enjoy!
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 4 serving size package of instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup shelled and salted pistachios
- Line an 8 by 8 square baking pan with nonstick foil, non-stick side up leave two to three inches of foil on each end to serve as handles
- in a large microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips, butter and water on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until white chocolate chips are are fully melted. if necessary microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir dry pudding mix into white chocolate mixture until completely combined. Add powdered sugar one cup at a time, stirring until well blended after each addition. Fold in shelled pistachios.
- Press fudge mixture evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan and remove foil. Use a sharp knife to cut into 1½ inch squares.
- Store in airtight container
For other no-bake recipes in this series: Christmas Wreath Potato Chip Clusters Cherry Mash Bars
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Follow: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter and pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!