Pistachio Fudge makes a pretty addition to a candy plate or a dessert buffet. It is quick and easy to make – almost foolproof. (I used a handmixer to make it even easier and to ensure everything was well mixed.) The fudge has a smooth, almost fondant like texture that contrasts nicely with the crunchy pistachios. It’s delicate flavor surrounds the robust nut flavor for a nice balance. Pistachios are a member of the cashew family and are nutritionally dense with proven health benefits. There ya go . . . Enjoy!
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 4 serving size package of instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup shelled and salted pistachios
- Line an 8 by 8 square baking pan with nonstick foil, non-stick side up leave two to three inches of foil on each end to serve as handles
- in a large microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips, butter and water on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until white chocolate chips are are fully melted. if necessary microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir dry pudding mix into white chocolate mixture until completely combined. Add powdered sugar one cup at a time, stirring until well blended after each addition. Fold in shelled pistachios.
- Press fudge mixture evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan and remove foil. Use a sharp knife to cut into 1½ inch squares.
- Store in airtight container
For other no-bake recipes in this series: Christmas Wreath Potato Chip Clusters Cherry Mash Bars Cinnamon Swirl Cream Cheese Mints Classic Oreo Truffles Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark Ritz Turtles Gooey Golden Chex Mix Fabulous Fudge No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Eggnog Fudge
12 Day of Christmas Cookies: Fruitcake cookies Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies Pineapple Walnut Cookies Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints Cherry Almond Chews Polka Dot Macaroons Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts Butterscotch Pecan Softies – no bake Toffee Crisps Crescent Mini Chip Cookies Minty Christmas Cookies
Linking up to these awesome parties
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Follow: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter and pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!