Polka Dot Macaroons are quick and easy to make, a coconut lover’s dream! The mini candies are just the perfect size. However, I think it would be fun to use the red and green regular sized M&Ms for a festive Christmas cookie. I made a couple of attempts toward that. I actually bought the Christmas colors. And not once, but twice, they completely vanished before I got the cookies made. And it was my fault. Because I opened the package. Since when is that carte blanche for kitchen passersby to abscond with the goods and eat the whole thing???? Oh – back to the recipe. Make. Bake. Eat. 🙂 It’s that easy!
- 5 cups flaked coconut
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup M&M minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine coconut and flour.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Stir in M&Ms.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on parchment lined or greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
A dozen great cookie recipes. Check back daily to see the Cookie of the Day!
1. Fruitcake cookies
2. Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies
3. Pineapple Walnut Cookies
4. Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies
5. Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints
6. Cherry Almond Chews
7. Polka Dot Macaroons
8. Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts
9. Butterscotch Pecan Softies – no bake
10. Toffee Crisps
11. Crescent Mini Chip Cookies
12. Minty Christmas Cookies
Super Delicious Big Batch Cookies A unique, crispy shortbread type cookie textured with oatmeal, coconut and chocolate chips.
Macaroons and Chocolate — Chewy Coconut macaroons dipped in smooth chocolate
THE Best Easy Gift Fudge — It only takes 5 minutes to stir and slice this creamy rich fudge (plus a couple hours in the fridge)
No Bake Chocolate Gems – a chocolatey, chewy sweet treat that is so easy to make anytime
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars — tastes just like the peanut butter cups in the bright orange wrapper
For more sweet recipes check the A Pinch of Joy Desserts and Sweets gallery.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!!
Subscribe: email on the sidebar or follow on Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter and check out my pinterest boards. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!